Thursday, March 18, 2010

About Jerry Murdock Insurance

I was recently looking around for new insurance for a lot of reasons-- my fiancee and I needed renter's insurance, car insurance, AND insurance for my new engagement ring.

I came across Jerry Murdock Insurance's page and it had some great information. Jerry Murdock Insurance is the co-founder of Insight Venture Partners and I believe his business is based in Georgia. Before working with Insight Venture Partners, he also founded Aspen Technology Group. It's no question that he likes creating venture businesses.

From a google search, it looks like Jerry is pretty involved online. He has a twitter account and keeps all of his online profiles updated and current. This is an important thing when you are trying to build a good presence online.

Anyway, unfortunately, we didn't decide to work with Jerry Murdock Insurance on getting our new insurance, but he seems to be an educated man with a lot of answers about insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment