Saturday, March 10, 2012

Carpet Cleaning

When we bought our house, in Kansas City, not San Antonio, carpet cleaning is almost a necessity. The house was built in 1998 and I believe that the carpets upstairs are original to the house.

Because of this, the carpet is very matted down and gets (and shows!) dirty very easily. I have been trying to find a good carpet cleaning service to clean the carpets until we are able to replace them. While this main seem like a lost cause, I know that using a carpet cleaner would at least make the carpets look a lot better than they would if we just didn't do it.

Because I notice the carpets regularly, I know it will give me some peace of mind and make it much easier to live with until I can find carpet that I really enjoy and we have enough money to purchase.

This post brought to you by San Antonio Carpet Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment