Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brosix Is Nominated for About.com Awards!

I'm so excited, because one of the companies I work for, Brosix, has been nominated for several awards in the About.com IM awards for 2012. They have won the awards in the past, but now they are up for:

  1. Best IM Overall: Brosix
  2. Best Windows IM Client: Brosix
  3. Best Mac IM Client: Brosix
  4. Best Enterprise IM: Brosix
  5. Best iPhone App: Brosix
  6. Best Android App: Brosix
This is such a great recognition, especially because Brosix has so many cool features. It is a
corporate instant messaging program that has features like Screen Sharing and Co-Browse. I like
to use it with my business partner, who lives about 180 miles away from me.

Anyway, congratulations to Brosix and I hope that my internet marketing and blogging partnership
with them continues to prosper. They are a great company, you can check them out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment